Smarten Saver 3500VA 48V DC Solar PCU with LCD Screen
- User Friendly LCD Display & Interface.
- Solar Panel Capacity: Upto 500W.
- Smart Solar Optimization Usage Settings.
- Low Cut: 175 ± 10V (UPS) & 90 ± 10V (WUPS).
- Low Cut Recovery: 185 ± 10V (UPS) & 110 ± 10V (WUPS).
- High Cut: 265 ± 10V (UPS) & 295 ± 10V (WUPS).
- High Cut Recovery: 255 ± 10V (UPS) & 285 ± 10V (WUPS).
- Change Over Time: Less than 10ms (UPS) & Less than 30ms (WUPS).
- Overload: Greater than 110%, Charging Boost Voltage (LA/Floded): 14.0 ± 0.2 Each Battery & Charging Boost Voltage (Tubular): 14.5 ± 0.2 Each Battery.
- Low Battery Warning: 10.7V ± 0.2V Each Battery, Low Battery Cut: 10.5V ± 0.2V Each Battery & DC Load Battery Cut: 10.3V ± 0.2V Each Battery.
- Solar Charger: PWM, Max. Solar Input Voltage (Voc): 25V Each Battery & Charging Priority: Battery is Always Charges through Solar Priority.
- Battery Priority: Firstly Use Solar Power & Check Battery Charged Status After that Use Battery 20% if Solar Power is Available.
- Grid Priority: Charged Battery Always from Solar as Well as Grid if Solar is not Sufficient.
Smarten Saver 3500VA 48V DC Solar PCU with LCD Screen is a premium quality product from Smarten. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Solar Inverter. All Smarten Saver 3500VA 48V DC Solar PCU with LCD Screen are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Smarten Saver 3500VA 48V DC Solar PCU with LCD Screen, are sourced from the most reliable and official vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Smarten products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Smarten Solar Inverter .
|Operating Temperature Range||
0 to 50 deg C
0 to 95% RH Non-Conditioning
15 Amp ± 1 Amp (Factory Setting)
Maximum: 50 Amp
48 V DC
Nominal: 230 V
Pure Sine Wave
Maximum PV: 3000 W
0 to 50 deg C
50 Hz ± 1%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.